sneaking around your blog while doing the report xD seems good! u have walked out from EMO ! super glad for u! cant stay here too long, boss is seating behind my table. hahaha, will let u know I can make it this sat or not. sorry missed your calls so many times! btw, have u clear your outstanding amount, I gonna do it by this month end if can. cant cover my expenses already. gotta go. see you soon! take care ya!
sneaking around your blog while doing the report xD
回复删除seems good!
u have walked out from EMO !
super glad for u!
cant stay here too long, boss is seating behind my table.
hahaha, will let u know I can make it this sat or not.
sorry missed your calls so many times!
btw, have u clear your outstanding amount, I gonna do it by this month end if can.
cant cover my expenses already.
gotta go. see you soon!
take care ya!